"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self"
- Earnest Hemmingway
Safe food Is What We Serve
At Orient Heritage we practice the 'Right to Information' for consumers as we feel it is important for you to know certain protocols that take place at our establishment.
- ISO 22000:2005 (FSMS) Certified
- FSSAI Certified
- HACCP Certified
- Johnson Diversey cleaning solution complied (food grade).
- Johnson Diversey fume free pest control complied (twice a month).
- Procurement of fresh vegetables and meat every day
- Use of International ingredients (from country of origin)
- Food is freshly made post the order is placed.
- Food color (for dimsum) is prepared in house using vegetables & fruits.
- CCTV cameras are installed at every station ensuring the food is well prepared
Kitchen Assembly Line
- Separate utensils/cookware for Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian consumers
- Seperate fridge for prepped mizza (veg / meat / sea food)
- Separate deep for storing raw meat / sea food
- Separate sinks for washing vegetables & meat
- Separate tables for chopping vegetable / meat / sea food / cooked meat
- Seperate cooking sections for mains / starters / soups / dimsums / sushi / frying to maintain accountability in regards to quality of each dish.
- Use of temperature gun to check every dish, before dispatch.
- Written & Visual depiction of how each step is to be conducted in each department.
- Seperate colored/design gloves & mops for floor / utensil / tile / glass/ toilet / cooking range / Vegetable and Meat cleaning
- Seperate colour chopping boards & knives (blue-seafood / red-chicken & meat / yellow-cooked meat / green -vegetables / white- dairy)
- Seperate color scissors & oil pasting brushes for dimsums (blue-seafood / red-chicken & meat / green-vegetables)
- Hair nets / gloves / masks
- Staff uniform sent for Laundary each day, for disinfecting.
- Outside clothes and shoes are not worn by staff in the kitchen.
- Staff is vaccinated for tetanus / flu.
- Staff not allowed to use cell phone while in kitchen, to avoid repeated contamination of hand.
- Fully air conditioned to reduce generation of sweat.
- Every section has a fire extinguisher installed.
- Rubber flooring on floor to prevent slipping.
- First aid box.
- Red light indication outside Kitchen when the UV filters are switched on
- Main gas line switch is under 24/7 camera
- Gas bank outside the facility in back lane in steel cage.
- Outer packaging is made from recycled paper
- All containers are BPA free / microwavable and re usable for dry storage by clients.
- 3 sink system for cleaning utensils
- Vegetables cleaned in food grade sanitizer.
- Assistants assigned to category chefs responsible for cleaning and sanitizing (3 times / day) all food contact surfaces.
- UV Air purifiers to ensure you food is cooked in clean air
- Every section is installed with diversey hand sanitiser in order to maintain hand hygiene
- Black light inspection before commencing each shift
- Overnight Germicidal filter lamps to prevent salmonella growth across the facility.
- Use of hot pressures steam vents for all cleaning surfaces and we refrain from using too much chemicals to safeguard our environment while still maintaining the standard at Orient Heritage